My Tutor Friend: Lesson 2 (Korean)


I like 'My Tutor Friend : Lesson 2' than the fist part 'My tutor Friend', because this is funnier and more of a bit romantic. (It's not a continuation to the first film, just a different story with almost same name)

My Tutor Friend : Lesson 2 tells the story of two entirely different students' journey from hatred to friendship to love. Junko, a Japanese girl comes to Korea following the boy she has a crush on for a long time and expect to find him there. And she stay at a guest house. The gust house's owner assigns his unwilling son, Jhonk-man to teach Junko the Korean language. Jhonk-man's foolish friends who stays at the guest house itself takes a crush on Junko and tries their every means to get her attention, but Jhonk-man just despise her. But soon every one becomes friends, also the American boy Gorge staying at the guest house joins in the teem. And as told earlier, Jhonk-man and Junko's relationship drifts from hatred to friendship to love...    

My ratings of this Movie : 9.9/10

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel