Mini-Reviews: Rush, The Family

Partly because I’ve been having so many issues lately I have not been able to get pen to paper (fingers to keyboard?) and partly because I’ve been trying to get this Battle of the Atom thing going on I haven’t written as much on other subjects lately, namely movie reviews which are pretty much my bread and butter on this blog. I aim to fix that but I have to say that I feel like I may need to speed through them more so than normal or else I may never actually finish writing them. So today we’ll be reviewing two movies in my “Mini-Review” format that I do every once in a great while.

So this will be pretty similar to past Mini-Reviews: limited ranting, more to the point commentary of what I liked and didn’t like. I may be a bit more detailed since I’m only reviewing two movies this time but, again, I’m trying to get through this as fast as possible.

A review of Rush and The Family after he jump.
Read More

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel