Short Update

Special Thanks
Before anything else, I would like to thank http://www.designbolts.com/ for giving me permissions to use his Hand Stitch Round Social icons! At first I couldn't find Weibo icon so I requested one from him and guess what? He send me one on top of sending the complete set from 32px to 256px! D; What a nice guy, isn't he? Thank you again, ZQ! 

DesignBolt is a graphic design & tech website that provides plenty of free and premium design thinggy that we can use such as Vectors, PSD, Icons, Logos, Fonts and Photoshop resources! They are all beautifully designed and I liked the set I am using because they look simple and cute, lol!

I'll try to beautify my blog more when I have the time!

Also, special thanks to Napol for the cute Hello Kitty LINE stickers he send me. They are so cute and I loved them. I even used one of the Charmmy Kitty stickers as my profile pic every where now. lol.

Updated Posts
I always update my posts to make amendments but just so you know, I have added favorite characters to my film entries too. Also updated About Me.

The Lego Movie (2014)
Mary and Max (2009)

Film Entries
The next updates on my blog will be animated films from Illumination Entertainment.
You can read my short writeup on the studio first if you haven't!

Will post really soon, like, in less than 24 hours.
Need to deal with real life responsibilities first.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel