Super Old "About Me"


Found something really ancient about myself and I am also surprised by myself.
But it's the truth about me, except the get sick part is totally exaggerated.

I was only 16 or 17 when I wrote that .. :<
I also found this quote on my abandoned blog.

"One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him." - Plato.

Anyway, I am always reluctant to use social networks as I prefer real life interactions but I know
I shouldn't shut people out of my life so I created a Facebook page for my blog. ^^"

https://www.facebook.com/rosalynmuses

Have to go. Currently dealing with allergies *I think and I refuse to go to the doctors*
on top of other real life pursuits/responsibilities. Will update soon.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel