Free Birds (2013)

Free Birds (2013)
Changing the main course of history!
Hang On To Your Nuggets!

Comments on Movie: Free Birds (2013)
"Not only rediscovers the giddy joy of being truly silly, it's confident enough to make us laugh without resorting to regurgitated pop-culture references or grownup double-entendres." - Katherine Monk, Canada.com.

"After a brief lesson in American history, British kids will probably have a fine time. And there's just enough double-edged comedy to keep grown-ups from squawking too." - Andy Lea, Daily Star.

"There are some good gags, the cast is incredibly likable and, most importantly, it held my kids' attention the entire time." - Mathew DeKinder, Suburban Journals of St. Louis.

"The film does boast an appealing buddy pairing in Wilson and Harrelson, a dash of conceptual originality, and some genuinely funny jokes." - Tara Brady, Irish Times.

"Watch this with a light heart, it's actually a very funny movie with plenty of gags" - Rosalyn Lim.

Genre/Tags 
Adventure Comedy Family Thanksgiving 3D Animation Animated Feature

Free Birds (2013) Trailer


Favorite Movie Character
Daddy, it's this one!

I do not know what's her name and although she's just a minor character, this daughter of the fictional President of the United States is actually quite friendly! Although she gets tired and falls asleep pretty fast, she has nonetheless saved Reggie's life, making him the pardoned turkey! 

Even though the ending of the movie is a little vague, indirectly, this also means she has saved the turkeys off the menu right? Since she saved Reggie and from there he gets to watch tv and eat pizza?!

Free Birds (2013) Movie Quotes
Special thanks to Springfieldx2 for the movie transcript!
  1. Holidays, the whole world loves them. That's why there are so many. Christmas. Easter. Hanukkah. The one thing they all have in common is food, like Thanksgiving. That's what it's all about. A time to sit down over the holiday meal. It's everyone's favorite part. Unless of course, you are the meal.
  2. You don't get it! They're fattening us up so they can eat us!
  3. Probably the best day of my life.
  4. Turkeys are dumb. 
  5. Corn. Corn. Corn. Corn.
  6. Percy's going to Turkey paradise! 
  7. Go, Percy, you lucky son of a gun! 
  8. But the truth is, I've always been a little bit different. From the very beginning, I never felt like I fit in.
  9. That's an awesome theory, but I think they actually call that the sun.
  10. Your wings must be tired because it looks like you flew straight out of heaven.
  11. When you're in a flock, you know you belong... to something bigger, that you're not alone.
  12. The pardoning of the Thanksgiving Turkey. Only one special bird will be spared from this terrible, yet delicious fate.
  13. Daddy! Daddy, it's this one! This is the one I want right here!
  14. This is your pardoned Turkey. Happy Thanksgiving, little fella.
  15. Come on, birdie, let's go. We're going to the helicopter. And right over there is a fence. And that's a seagull. And there's a cow and a chicken. And that's Paul. He's getting a divorce. Yay! That's a bald guy and that's the girl who likes my daddy. But don't tell anyone. don't worry, you're safe. You're the pardoned Turkey. 
  16. I'm tired now. 
  17. I'm gonna live, I'm the pardoned Turkey! This is blowing my mind! 
  18. My life wasn't over and a whole new life was just beginning.
  19. That's General Sagan. He's got issues. That's Marcia. She eats her feelings.
  20. We're gonna have so much fun. I promise, I will never, ever leave you. 
  21. Well, we can save the day with pizza!
  22. That looks way better than corn. 
  23. Call 1-800-PIZZA. Get pizza delivered right now.
  24. Being part of a flock was what I wanted. But maybe I was wrong.
  25. Find out on the next Mundo del Amor.
  26. Whatever you do, do not make a sound.
  27. I'm Jake from the TFF. That's Turkey Freedom Front. You've just been recruited for a top secret mission. 
  28. Ah! Help! I'm being kidnapped by a wild Turkey! Security! Set Tasers to kill!
  29. The Great Turkey. He appeared in the sky on a bright ball of light with a voice that came from everywhere. He gave me my mission, told me I needed to find you. And then, he gave me this.
  30. The sacred time knob.
  31. We're going back in time to the first Thanksgiving to get turkeys off the menu.
  32. I'm just gonna let you two get acquainted.
  33. Hey, just because I'm following you does not mean I am following you.
  34. They aren't just gonna write time machine on the map...
  35. Welcome to the team. Like two pieces of twine woven together, we are a strong and beautiful braid.
  36. You don't have to touch me when you talk to me.
  37. I don't even recognize you. You guys must be new. 
  38. You guys are never gonna believe what I've been through. 
  39. Unintelligent lifeform.
  40. Let's roast him. 
  41. Copy that.
  42. Chrononaut One, are you ready to be the first human being to travel through time?
  43. He'd better be. The chances of survival are almost zero.
  44. That's on a need to know basis, sir.
  45. That is very weird, Agent.
  46. But seriously, we should deal with the contaminant.
  47. Turkeys, sir.
  48. My destiny has pizza and TV On Demand!
  49. Sorry, bro. Two weeks from retirement.
  50. Greetings, I am S-T-E-V-E. Your Space Time Exploration Vehicle Envoy.
  51. Nowhere and everywhere. The space between time where the past, present and future intersect.
  52. Activating Chrononaut safety bubble to shield from possible side effects. accelerated aging...Rapid evolutionary regressions. Erratic physical mutation into an adorable baby dragon. Or an octopus, a king crab, a pony, the sasquatch.
  53. I hope you've enjoyed your time travel experience.
  54. We did it! We went back in time!
  55. Security cloaking mechanism during solar recharge.
  56. This conversation is taxing my power reserves. Shutting down.
  57. Reggie, South is this way. Sun rises in the north. 
  58. Wait, I can't stay out here back in the food chain! 
  59. Some me-time.
  60. Is this Turkey Paradise?
  61. We've come from the future in a time machine named S.T.E.V.E. to save you...
  62. I'm Jenny. I'm running for my life.
  63. Oh, I fell out of the nest when I was a baby.
  64. We should return home and report what happened. 
  65. No. We should attack the fort and free your captured comrades.
  66. Then I'll go myself if you lack the courage. 
  67. Enough with your impressive and very gross display. Let's just get back home.
  68. We want that food in storage. Give us them keys!
  69. We need food. Anything at this point.
  70. I said I would get you turkeys and that's what you are going to get. Even more than you can eat. 
  71. Right, well, good chat. Talk tomorrow. 
  72. So, Alpha Turkey up there... what's the story? You two, um, rubbing wattles or...
  73. I'm looking for more mind and less muscle.
  74. Really? Are you serious? 'Cause I have like almost no muscle. Literally, I'm like nothing.
  75. An army in need of a commander. 
  76. Wow, I've never seen so many turkeys in one place actually doing things.
  77. So, in the future, turkeys just sit around all day eating and staring at the wall?
  78. If we weren't doing things, we'd become dumb. Don't you think?
  79. Simple turkeys from the distant past. I have brought you a gift, and the gift is me. I am Jake. I have traveled in a time machine named S.T.E.V.E. in order to stop Thanksgiving and get turkeys off the menu!
  80. What's Thanksgiving? 
  81. Yeah, that's right. It hasn't happened. It's a feast of sorts.
  82. What's a menu? 
  83. A menu, it's like a list of food items in a restaurant.
  84. What's a restaurant?
  85. That's not important. What's important is that you stop asking me questions and agree to follow me blindly!
  86. We will not fight.
  87. Huh! You... have traveled a great distance. You... Hm... and your lovely wife. She's beautiful, so soft and feminine.
  88. We did not always live underground. We lived above in the trees, but then the settlers came and we were forced into hiding. But we were safe and over time, we turned what we thought our prison, into our home.
  89. I understand, sir, but The Great Turkey told me what I must do. 
  90. The Great Turkey is a terrible name for an imaginary friend, right? 
  91. It is my destiny.
  92. This is our future. Our destiny lies with them. 
  93. You can stay as long as you like but as long as you are here, you will respect our ways. We do not fight. We defend. We protect and we survive.
  94. I'm not really the baby holding type.
  95. Oh, she wants you to throw up some worms into her mouth.
  96. Oh, that's sweet and disgusting.
  97. Well, good night, Reggie from the future. 
  98. Good night, Jenny from my dreams.
  99. What, you want some worms? I'm not gonna do it, it's disgusting.
  100. They're leading us away from something. Something they're protecting. 
  101. You're saying they're doing it on purpose? Like they're smart.
  102. Go! Be swift and be safe.
  103. His method is unconventional, but very effective.
  104. I think I might need to lie down. 
  105. So, tell me about the future. Tell me every little detail, but make it very fast.
  106. I thought in the future there would be harmony between all living things, but hey, pizza and TV sound great.
  107. The best show is Mundo del Amor. That's Spanish for "World of Love."
  108. I always imagined there was more out there, but never this much more.
  109. I thought you were insane and possibly dangerous. And cute.
  110. Bye, S.T.E.V.E... You're the best time machine I've ever met.
  111. Without their weapons, they are weak and afraid.
  112. I could never leave the flock, especially not with the hunters after us.
  113. How dare you? There is nothing inside my head.
  114. The Great Turkey is the greatest Turkey that I know and you will never be as great as The Great Turkey who is the greatest Turkey.
  115. I didn't grow up on a nice free-range farm. I grew up in a cold, clinical factory. From the time we were born, we were fattened up on formula. Except for me. My mother kept me hidden from the humans.
  116. Now, these eggs are our future, Jake. Take them and run and don't stop until you find a safe place to start a new flock. 
  117. Mama, I'm scared.
  118. I know you are, dear. But I need you to be brave now. so proud of you. You can do it.
  119. All right, you got the easy part.
  120. I'm going to use my incredibly toned pecs and buttocks to throw you over the wall. Go!
  121. You're not adjusting anything! I have a better idea.
  122. Little nautical trick I picked up. Thirty-eight percent more magnification.
  123. He sleeps with his eyes open. It's creepy.
  124. Grandpa Jake, tell us the story again about the horn.
  125. You mean turkeys did this? 
  126. Oh, they ain't regular birds. They got magical powers! I've seen them disappear into thin air! Seen another two flying in a giant egg. They're playing with my mind. Trying to drive me crazy.
  127. We didn't save anyone. We made everything worse!
  128. I'm breaking like a hundred time travel rules, and this might destroy the universe, but I don't have a choice. I've come back from the future to tell you something really important.
  129. You're an idiot. Everything you want is back in 1621. Jenny, Jake, a whole flock of friends.
  130. I hate to say I told you so.
  131. My mind is being literally blown right now!
  132. I came back to make sure we stop and appreciate just how awesome this is.
  133. Listen to me, young Jake! I am The Great Turkey! The greatest of all turkeys! And I've come here to give you a mission! Not to save ten turkeys, or even a hundred, but all of them!
  134. The most important thing for you to remember is that you must never give up, ever! No matter what stands in your way! No matter what stands in your way!
  135. Mm. Those are some angry birds.
  136. A most delicious sign!
  137. Wow, this is way outside my free delivery zone.
  138. I saved you. So technically, I saved everyone.
  139. Mr. Anchovy, you have soiled our pizza with your small, dried fish. Mm... Tastes like dirty sock. Still, better than my wife's cooking. Am I right?
  140. Now that I wasn't on the menu, I could see the holidays for what they were. A time to share. A time to come together. To be with the ones we care about and who care about us.
  141. I thought I wanted to be alone. El Solo Lobo. Which I later found out was actually El Lobo Solitario. Turned out I just needed to find where I belonged.
  142. That's beautiful and confusing.
  143. Have you heard about the turducken?!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel