As Halloween Draws Near

Hello everyone, how are you? I sincerely hope everyone's well and here's a short update for this film blog! I know I have been a little slow on update; I have been occupied with my real life pursuits and I am also posting on Moviepilot as well so my apologies for those who are waiting for my updates. ;(

The thing is, I am forever time deprived BUT I will never abandon my film blog no matter what! ♥
In fact, I'll do my best to post more frequently next month onwards as I have planned the following! ;)

October - Thai Movie Marathon has ended. Tonight onwards, Halloween Movie Marathon!
November - Non mainstream movies, anime movies and the much delayed second Worldwide Giveaway.
December - Pokémon Marathon & Pokémon Worldwide Giveaways!!

** There might be changes if there's unexpected circumstances or personal schedules.
** Will write/update About Me and other pages. 
** Will try to beautify the blog and facebook page but fingers crossed. 
** I'll be doing Disney movies (and the rest too) from 2015.

So... I will write several movies great for Halloween next, one tonight, my timezone!! 
Stay tune for more animated features!! Thanks for the all the unconditional support!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel