Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from FWS!

Happy Holidays from FWS! I hope that this blogpost finds you surrounded by loved ones, with presents ready to open, and Eggnog in hand. I wish to extend a very big thank you to everyone that reads the blogposts, comments on them, and spreads the word of the work being done here on FWS. This year has been the biggest for FWS in terms of comments, traffic, and emails. FWS finally broke the 2 million page views mark! Once again, thank you for all of that. This year personally has been one of great change. My first military science fiction novel Endangered Species was accepted for publication by Forker Media, I got my teaching job instructing refugee high school teenagers in World History, American History, and World Geography, and my wife and I welcomed our foster baby in September. With these highs, there were lows: my father died suddenly in March, the foster application process was tortuous, new job stress, and money issues...always money issues. In 2015, FWS will be welcoming my book rolling out, more blogposts (with better editing!), along with the new Masterworks of Military Science Fiction series. Here is hoping that 2015 is bright and full of hope to everyone that reads this!  

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel