Minions (2015)

Meet Stuart, Kevin & Bob ... Go Back To Where It All Begin.
Minions (2015) Poster

Other title: Mimoni, Minionki, Los Minions, Миньоны.

Comments on Movie: Minions (2015)
"A letdown as it is not as exciting." - Rosalyn Lim.

Genre/Tags 

Minions (2015) Trailer

Minions (2015) at a glance
Minions (2015) is a family film directed by Pierre Coffin and Kyle Balda. This animated film is the spin-off of the popular Despicable Me franchise, featuring the Minions.

Take this quiz!
Quiz: Which Minion Are You Kevin, Bob or Stuart?
Quiz: WSWTW on Despicable Me!

Minions (2015) Synopsis
The story of Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment's Minions begins at the dawn of time. Starting as single-celled yellow organisms, Minions evolve through the ages, perpetually serving the most despicable of masters. Continuously unsuccessful at keeping these masters-from T-rex to Napoleon-the Minions find themselves without someone to serve and fall into a deep depression. But one Minion named Kevin has a plan, and he-alongside teenage rebel Stuart and lovable little Bob-ventures out into the world to find a new evil boss for his brethren to follow. The trio embarks upon a thrilling journey that ultimately leads them to their next potential master, Scarlet Overkill (Academy Award® winner Sandra Bullock), the world's first-ever female super-villain. They travel from frigid Antarctica to 1960s New York City, ending in mod London, where they must face their biggest challenge to date: saving all of Minionkind...from annihilation.

Movie Review: Minions (2015)

Bob, Kevin and Stuart.

This is probably one of the most honest opinion about Minions (2015) that you will ever read. As a fan of Despicable Me franchise, I thought it was a letdown as it is not as exciting. I could not get the hype anymore especially when the trailers have already spoiled most of the fun part of the film. (I don't usually watch trailers but I totally regretted it for making this as an exception)

Banana?

Exactly one month ago when I watch the Minions (2015) in Asia, some of my friends asked me about the animated film such as "Is Minions Nice" and "Do you like it more or less than Despicable Me 1 and 2". My replies to them; whatever I told my friends, are exactly the contents of this movie review.

A family of villains!

Honestly, whether it is nice or not, it depends on individuals. As for me, I liked it less compared to Despicable Me. Although it can be enjoyable, ultimately, it is not going to be listed under my favorite animated films. To me, there is nothing new or surprising at all. I am not being mean or extremely critical here but if you know where I am coming from, you would understand. 

Belle?

Another short note, yes, I am aware that this is a spin off, it should be different than the Despicable Me but I thought I could see more of Minions adorable and funny antics...no, I did not laugh much, but I won't deny I did smile a bit watching this. I have seen over one hundred animation the past one year alone and this is my 89th animated review post for my non-stop animated movie marathon by the way so I am not very impressed... 

Villain con!

Therefore, if you are not a huge fan of the minions and if you are not that into family films, then there is a high chance that you might not like Minions (2015). Otherwise, you will find this pleasantly enjoyable and for the diehard fans, it will be the best movie ever as there are many lovable characters throughout the film.

Scarlet Overkill and the Minions!

Movie Ratings
Will write a page regarding this and add this to all animated feature entries in the future.

Who will like this?
Fans of Minions and people who love family films!

Details of the movie
Director: Pierre Coffin, Kyle Balda
Producer: Chris Meledandri, Janet Healy
Story: Not sure.
Screenplay: Brian Lynch
Cinematography: Not sure.
Music: Heitor Pereira
Starring: Pierre Coffin, Sandra Bullock, Jon Hamm, Michael Keaton, Allison Janney, Steve Coogan
Full Credit: [IMDb]
Distributor: Universal Pictures
Country: United States
Language: English
Genre: Adventure Comedy Family
Running time: 91 mins
Budget: USD 85,000,000 est.
Box office: Not available as of writing.

Official website(s)

Related

Minions (2015) Behind the Scenes


Favorite Movie Character


Minions (2015) Movie Quotes
Sorry not available.. :< If you have the movie transcript, do share it with me!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel