007 (James Bond) Month


Good old James Bond, for so many years I’ve wanted to do posts regarding him, and with the new Bond film coming out this year marking his 26th motion picture, I’ve decided to dedicate this month entirely to 007. Now whenever I do a month dedicated to a specific film series I usually do individual reviews of every film, but 26 is a lot to cover, so I’m going to do things a little differently. Instead I’ll do posts covering all the basics like ... My favorite Bond villains, my favorite Bond theme songs, my favorite Bond Girls, my favorite Bond chases, a look at all the different Bond actors and of course a list of my personal top 10 favorite Bond movies. So stay tuned because all throughout August 2015, it’s going to be nothing but strait forward Bond posts.    


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel