Gudetama Pudding

So, if you've been to a Japanese supermarket lately, you might have seen this in the candy/children's candy section: 

GUDETAMA PUDDING!!
 I tried it out recently, and I figured that I might as well share the instructions/pics about the process, because it's all in Japanese (and I plan to bring this back for my family to try, so if I don't make it with them in time, they can look at this).


Things you'll need (apart from what comes in the packet):
- 2 cups (or 1, if you're willing to wash it)
- 2 spoons (ibid)
- 1 toothpick

First, you're going to make Gudetama, so take the egg yolk packet:


And measure out two portions of milk. One portion is one rectangle, but according to the packet, it's 35ml for one portion. It's probably safer to measure it this way though:


Mix well, microwave at 500w for one minute and then mix it again. When it's mixed (for the second time), fill the moulds. I thought there wouldn't be enough, but there was, so yay!


Leave it in the fridge for two or three hours. When it's firm, use a toothpick to separate the pudding from the mould (I used a spoon), and then turn the mould over and place the pudding on a plate.

Lonely

I am so lonely
After this, you'll need to make the egg white, so that Gudetama doesn't get lonely. For that, just mix one portion of milk with the egg white packet. It smells kinda like yogurt, but it just tastes sweet.

This is when I realise that it's hard to take photos of shiny objects. 
 The pudding isn't fantastic, but it's pretty decent, and it's cute:


It's definitely worth a shot if you're a big fan of Gudetama. Plus, they're pretty inexpensive as well (I can't remember the exact price, but it's cheap). If you do try it, let me know how it goes!! :D


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel