What I've Been Up To

Hey everyone! August is almost here and my holiday is half over. NOOOOOOO

I haven't been posting much because nothing much has happened. I've been eating, meeting friends and sleeping a lot (I seem to have come down with a cold, so being able to sleep in has been fantastic). I am going to the Hello Kitty Cafe soon though, so I might post about that when it's over. Oh, and I managed to visit both my alma maters, which was a fun experience (although I feel really old because I graduated so many years ago!)

In the meantime, I've gotten my hands on a lot more books! Harris has a sale, and there were a few tables of RM 5 books, which was awesome!


I managed to get 5, and I've read 2 so far. I've got some library books though, so those definitely take priority over these (since I can bring these home if I want to)


As for the school stuff, all my results save one have been given, and I haven't failed anything so far. Then again, the subject I worry about the most is the one that hasn't been graded yet so...

Anyway, I wanted to ask: does anyone have any topic that they'd like me to blog about? The holidays do last for another month, so I'm always open to suggestions.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel