"Life Where I'm From": Becoming Japanese

LWIF
Last year in autumn a Canadian professional videographer by the name of +Greg Lam , who creates content for a very interesting YouTube channel called "Life Where I'm From", asked if he could interview me in my home in my man-cave/home office (the other two walls have whisky and computers instead of books). It took some time to edit the footage, but I think he did a wonderful job of making a very wonky and dull subject (Japanese naturalization and me) into something that is easy to watch and entertaining.

The ten minute glossy abridged version is here:


The longer, almost unabridged, one hour version, is here:


If you enjoy his videos and wish to support his work, you can do so via Patreon. If you're a business and need professional video work, you can contact his business, Small Biz Doer Videos.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel