I'm moving back to Japan! :)


I'm moving back to Japan! :) Yay! This time my boyfriend is going too! We both just accepted positions with Interac, the same company I worked for before. We had the opportunity to go later this year in August, but we decided to defer until March to save up money and have a better chance of being placed close together.

I'm really excited to move back to Japan. I've missed it a lot! I already have a list of places I want to visit and things I want to do even though I don't know what area we will be placed in.

It's been a little over a year since I last updated this blog. Since then I've had a few different temporary jobs. I did a couple of landscape design/installation projects, created a 300+ page product catalog for an agriculture equipment company, had a temporary job at a bank office for a week, had another temporary job as a test scorer, and now I am working as a cashier. I plan on sticking with that until March I guess. It's not a great job, but the time goes by quickly while I'm at work so it's ok I guess.

Besides work I've been studying Japanese and training for a 5k. I've been doing the Couch-to-5k program and really liking it. I will hopefully be running a 5k on July 4th.

I picked that random picture at the top because it really reminds me of living in Japan. That picture was taken by the 7-Eleven in Toi. I took walks there a lot. It was a nice distance for a walk and it was by the beach. Plus, it had plenty of yummy snacks. :) I miss traveling in Japan, but I also miss everyday life in Japan and most of my days were spent doing things like this rather than traveling. I can't wait to live in Japan again. :)

Maybe I'll do a post soon about the things I want to do when I go back to Japan. I miss writing this blog and I'm excited to be able to work on it again! :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel