March Randomness: Darth Vader Loves Sakura

I haven't done a blog post in about three months! But I suddenly feel motivated to do the last few posts I have planned. So here are some random pictures from my last month in Japan.


The Star Wars and sakura packaging of these cup noodles really amused me. I couldn't pass up buying one with Darth Vader and falling cherry blossom petals.


I don't remember how these tasted. Pretty standard for cup noodles I guess.


Before moving out I used up some marshmallows that I had bought around Valentine's day the year before, haha. They were still good. I hadn't eaten them yet because they were just too cute! I had sprinkles to use up too. Good toppings for pudding!


I remember those chocolate strawberry cakes being good. 


That was one of my last meals in my apartment. I was just using up what I had. The furikake (the stuff sprinkled on the rice) was really cute. Oh and the rice was on a Frozen paper plate that my friend Lauren sent me.


I miss renkon (lotus root). Mmmm.


Those were hina arare sweets for Girl's Day. I wanted some anyway and how could I resist the ones in Frozen packaging? 




There was a Mos Burger across from Hamakita Station, about a 10 minute walk from my apartment. I loved the window that said, "Welcome to Happy Hamburger House." 


They had a kinpira rice burger for a little while that was really really good! There wasn't a hamburger in there. It was just vegetables. This picture is making me want one right now. I miss Japanese food!



 There's a lot of sakura food in the spring. Those sakura mochi ice cream daifuku were really good.


This post is mostly food, but I do have a couple non-food pictures! Mistubishi makes more than just cars. They also make colored pencils! I kind of wish I had kept these, but I have tons of colored pencils in the US and I was running out of space in my suitcases and didn't want to spend more money than I already had on shipping.


I bought that mamegoma tooth brush to clean avocado out of my engagement ring. Yeah... anyway... I assumed a kids toothbrush would be really soft, but it wasn't so I didn't use it. It was cute though!

I've been back in the US for about six months now. It's kind of hard to believe. I still miss Japan a lot!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel