Osaka Fruits! Wild Osaka Japanese Fashions!


A while back, I went to Osaka with my friend Ken Nishikawa to shoot a promotional video for the Japanese girls group, Shonen Knife. While there, we had some time to wander around and I saw some great sights. I love Osaka!

While I was there and wandering around I saw some kids and their fashions really turned my head! Wow! You have to check this out!

Here's several for your enjoyment! 

Enjoy!

I saw these two sweethearts at Shin Osaka station. The train going by the the background gives it a great feel.

Same platform, not 10 seconds later! Wow!

I saw these two guys getting on the elevator and just had to take their photo. Awesome look. Check out those contact lenses! Upstairs from this building was a shop that sold "Lolita Fashions." I went up there but they didn't have any Lolita Fashions in the XXX-Large size to fit me.


Later on, after sound-check, we were walking around by Dontonbori when we came upon a group of ten kids. I thought these three really looked great!

I saw these two going somewhere on Sunday morning. Actually, I saw many others too but everyone seemed in a rush so I didn't have the time to ask them for a pose. I will go to Osaka again soon and take more photos.

This cool photo of Naoko of Shonen Knife was taken by Kevin Riley

Shonen Knife (L-R: Emi (drums & vocals), Ritsuko (bass & vocals), Naoko (Guitar & vocals).  (Photo by Kevin Riley)

And here's the Shonen Knife video we made:




Thanks to Ken Nishikawa, Kevin Riley, Kuniatsu "Coonie" Suzuki, Ms. Yoshida, Shonen Knife members and Atsushi Shibata.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel