Aoyama Flower Market Tea House (Kichijoji)

I'm back from the Tokyo trip, and it was... eventful. While I decide how much of the school stuff I want to share, let me first share with you Aoyama Flower Market Tea House (Kichijoji branch), also known as Green House.


I have been wanting to go to the Tea House for quite some time now, and when I found out that there was a branch in Kichijoji, I knew that I had to go there the next time I was in Tokyo. So... tada~

Another view: all ready for Tanabata
It really is very gorgeous though. Despite the fact that it's in the basement of Atre, which is connected to the station, it's very green and lush.

My table

Seriously, there were sooooo many plants around ^^


It's also very expensive (more than most cafes), and there's a requirement that each person has to order one thing. I ended up ordering two :p The first was this rose tea:


It came with a little plant, for some reason.


The second thing (because I was there for breakfast), was to order some french toast. I was actually trying to decide if I should get the flower plate french toast or the bread, but I decided that 500+ yen for one small piece of bread with cream cheese and fruits isn't worth it. The french toast is 900+ yen, but it seems a lot more substantial.


The food was good, though not spectacular. The surroundings made the price worthwhile though. And since my cousin was in Tokyo too, we met up for breakfast here:

Rose Jelly

Her french toast
If you like the idea of sitting in a place full of plants and eating pretty food, you should make a trip here. I think the main branch is probably more elegant than this, but for me, this was more than enough.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel