Fireworks + MEXT book maybe?

Hey everyone.

Nothing much has been going on (besides work) which is why the blog has been really quiet. There were fireworks yesterday, though, and I managed to snap some photos as I was leaving work!


Ok, I know I said photos but I used the burst function so Google turned them into gifs for me. (On a side note, it is so much easier to get google to make animations compared to when the function was first introduced and I am so thankful for that! )


Basically, the tower is going to be in every single shot :p


Anyway, since I graduated in March, my MEXT journey has come to an end. So I was thinking of grabbing all the MEXT related posts and turning them into a free ebook for reference? I'm just not sure of how useful it'd be because some of the information will be as old as 5 years old (makes me feel old too).

So let me know if you think it'd be helpful? I'm in two minds about this so outside opinions will be helpful.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel