New Year Eve meal at Jogoya

New Year Eve dinner... and now only I post it. Hahaha

So me and 1 guy 2 gal go for dinner buffet at Jogoya. For most KL people, this place should be familiar. Unless you are the kind of people that don't like Japanese raw sashimi or don't like buffet. So lets just skip the intro of this place and see the photo.




















Some comment, the shark fin and red wine is compliment of Jogoya. It is good only because it is free of charge. If I need to use the member coupon for this, then it is bad. The Cod Fish that many complain is getting bad, well remember that this is fried fish. So if you feel it is bad, then perhaps you can tell me which place fried fish is very nice and tell me how marvelous or fantastic it is compare to other place. For me I feel it is still good and recommended for you to try it. The coconut, tempura, oyster etc is still as good as before. Variety of food is there.

Now complain about Jogoya. Damn you for changing Unagi to Jogoya Member only dish. 2nd, damn you for no more Mochi on that day. Perhaps you can provide a small map that show location of food. Because some of the food now is at alley that is easily miss by other people.

Conclusion, Jogoya quality if compare to the first time I went there, it is really downgraded quality. But when compare to other restaurant offering, their buffet is still among the best. So unless appear another new shop that win my heart, Jogoya is still the place that I will go.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel