Avispa Fukuoka vs Shonan Bellmare

Hey everyone! So on Saturday, I watched my first local football match ('soccer' for all of you who speak American English). And, I watched it from possibly the best seats that I will ever get: the VIP room!

By the way, before I post the photos, I just want to ask: has anyone gotten the "your Photos library is not yet available" message when you try to synch your iProduct? I've not been able to import any new photos because of it, and I have no idea what to do ><

Angle One
 There was even a free drink bar XD So I got lots of tea!

Angle Two
 We (me and my new friends) had to wait at the tables for a while, but that's ok, because they had snacks too! At least, I think it's alright to eat them...


Finally, we got to get to our seats and watch the game!


I wanted to take lots of cool pictures to show you all, but... a 200mm lens is not enough. This was the best I could do:


 On the other hand, we did have a really good bird's eye view of the place.


This was my first J1 match (J1 is the top league in Japan) and... WE WON! Although to be honest, it would have been pretty embarassing if we didn't win. I mean, we did have the home team advantage, and we were facing the second-weakest team in the J1 league (we're possibly the weakest, since we only qualified for J1 last year).

But after a LOT of close calls, we finally scored a goal in the 81st minute! That was really leaving things to the last minute :p


And this picture reminded me, the stadium is called Level 5 Stadium, and judging from the font used, I'm guessing that the game company sponsored it? Like how the Fukuoka dome is the Fukuoka Yahoo Dome.

And the post game interview:


My first "live" football match in Japan, and it was a great experience. I really enjoyed watching the game (more than the baseball match about two weeks ago, because I don't really understand the rules of baseball). And it was really all thanks to my finishing school principal, who über generously invited me to come watch the game with her, then invited me to dinner.


Does anyone have any ideas on what I could give her as a thank you present?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel