Pom Pom Purin McFlurry and other snacks

I have definitely been eating too much lately, and there's absolutely no defence for it. I mean, I didn't have to eat these, but I really wanted to.

So recently, McDonalds had this collaboration with Pom Pom Purin and released a Pom Pom Purin McFlurry!


SOOOO ADORABLE

It tasted very much like caramel, though (the caramel found at the bottom of most puddings) with marshmallows on top. Definitely a sweet treat(: If I pass by a McDonalds and they still have it, I might get it again.

The second thing I saw was bacon potato pie.

Let me repeat that:

BACON potato pie.


Sadly, the name is the best part. While it's a fairly nice savoury pie, it definitely doesn't taste like bacon. More like... onions? I don't know how else to describe it, but it was not very bacon-like.

Last snack to share: I went for this month's baking class and learnt how to make flamboise mille feuille!


This was definitely good :D

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel