Pokémon Movie Marathon

Pokémon XY: The Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa (2015)

Pokémon Movie Marathon is fairly challenging but I have posted all 18 theatrical films and 4 specials!! I hope you enjoy all the contents I carefully create especially the movie reviews and movie quotes that I've painfully compiled!! ^^

More Quizzes including a Pokémon one and the Worst to Best Pokémon Films will be posted soon... If you want to be one of the first to see it, follow me on Moviepilot or Facebook! ^^ Below is a summary, list of links of what I have posted during the movie marathon! 

Pokémon Movie Marathon

Not enough?
If you still want more, I do have several articles related to the upcoming movie on Moviepilot!

Related Studios
OLM, Inc - Production I.G. - Xebec

That's all for now. Sincerely, thanks for reading and all the support!! ^^
Coming up next, South East Asia Animation Part 2!! ^^

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel