紫陽花(Ajisai)

Lately, I've noticed quite a few Ajisai (hydrangeas) blooming around the neighbourhood, and being a sucker for pretty stuff, I've stopped and taking photos. They're all iPhone photos, because I don't make it a habit of going grocery shopping with a DSLR in tow, but the flowers are really too pretty not to share.

I think people on my Google+ might have seen these:




I think this is new, though, taken because I thought the rain drops looked pretty on the flower petals. Although they aren't very clear.


And a pastel coloured bunch that I saw today:


Oh, and while I was at the post office, I saw that they were selling bell crickets:


This is definitely something you don't see in post offices in Singapore.

Short post, but I hope you enjoyed the photos(:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel