Sakura Cheesecake

Guess what I did yesterday? I made Sakura Cheesecake!!


I actually took lots of photos with my DSLR, but I forgot to bring it home twice in a row, so I shall just post the photos that I took from my phone (which makes me wonder why I took the photos on my DSLR if I'm not going to use it).

Anyway, the only progress picture I took:



The recipe is pretty easy: the cheese cake is the regular no-bake kind, and I mixed in sakura petals into gelatine before pouring it onto the cake. The sakura petals were pickled in salt (just ask for "sakura tea"), so I had to soak them in water for 30 min before using them, but it was a cinch other than that. Keep some pretty ones for decoration, and tear the petals out for the rest.

And the rest of the photos!



This ended up being the instagram picture(:


This is probably one of the more productive things that I did since I came home. Besides visit all my alma mater, because I am way too attached to them :p

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel