Sakura 2017: Here and There in Sasebo

Sakura season is long over and it turns out that I didn't manage to make it to any spots apart from Mifuneyama rakuen. But, I did manage to take a few photos here and there and thought I'd just share them with you. 

First, from near my place:


The second is from Sasebo city. I'm not sure if you remember this place from when I explored the city with my sister:

It turns out that this photo was the only one I saved...
Well, here's how it looks with real sakura.


It is definitely prettier in person because the camera can't capture everything. And here is what the path looks from a distance:


The last place would be the parking lot of the driving range that I go to.


I thought that it would be cool to park under the sakura trees, but then I realised there was a huge problem - the fallen petals make it hard to see where the lots are.


This is all I have for this year, but hopefully I'll have enough time to go to different places next sakura season! 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel