Cooking No.7 / Maitake mushroom saute with spam / Side dish recipe

Ingredients
Maitake mushroom,spam or bacon,parsley,butter,soy sauce,pepper


Do you know healthy Maitake?
I bought Maitake at Sunrise Mart(East village,NY).
I forgot the price but it was within $2.


It is said that Maitake has strong Anti-cancer effect.
There are many recipe of Maitake in Japan 
But especially,Japanese people love Maitake tempura.


Please separate it with hands because this mushroom is very soft.


Today,I used spam.
I prefer to bacon to spam but my husband loves spam so much...



Prepare thin cut spam and chopped parsley.


First,saute spam with butter.


Then,add Maitake.
Don't touch Maitake many times.


Saute Maitake until it gets nice color.


Add parsley and a little bit of soy sauce.(Only few drops for flavor)









Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel